Conspiracies with Azureus

NeoMaster

Since the past week odd occurences have been happening with my internet connection. One minute working, the next its not. It started about 2 days ago as I launched Azureus, my connect then went offline. Thinking it was just a problem with my provider, i ignored it. Then when it came back online the next day my brother was using the cable internet on his computer (our computers are networked) everything worked fine. Realizing my opportunity to get some downloading done I turned launched the program and in about 10 minutes my connection was off, more seriously now. It took 2 full days for the connection to get online and once it did I turned on the program and what did you know! It went offline. I just uninstalled the program and now my cable seems to be working.

Conspiracy? Is the my cable company temporily disconnecting me when I launch this program? Or is it some kind of glitch? Anyone have any simliar problems?

I'm trying to get the hang of this bitcomet program. How would I be able to resume the downloads that weren't completed by Azureus? I open the.torrent file and designate the download to the folder where the uncompleted download resides but it starts from the beginning in bitcomet.

Sorry for sound like a super noob.

Hmm...it should do that because when I switched from Shareaza to Azureus it worked.

Azureus just flocked up one day for me, it wouldn't get passed the loading screen when reaching uPnP....

For me Az had mediocre speeds most of the time...

Then I turned to BitComet, works perfect

What was the problem NeoMaster?

Oh i fixed the problem. I couldn't resume my downloads properly because I didn't designate the save location to the proper folder. Silly me. :P