Cool stuff you have bought lately?

emsley

Ok i am the happy owner of...akira and saveing private ryan DVDS

Both for £20 a great buy im sure you will agree! :wink:

Also i got [ordered] half life generations, includeing..the origonal half life

oposeing forces,COUNTERSTRIKE!!!!, and the one i have not played....Blue shift...i cant wait for half life to arrive it will be next monday at the earliest....

Sp folks what you treat your self to? :D

I am now an owner of a Dreamcast and 5 legit games (Alot more copied hehe)

I just bought a copy of a movie that somewhat hard to get ahold of in DVD format.

Legend - Ultimate Edition 2 DVD's, new for $25 US including shipping.

I just bought a copy of a movie that somewhat hard to get ahold of in DVD format.

i have legend the ultimate edition too! :wink: i was sooooooo happy when it first came out, i preordered mine. that movie freaking rocks!!! :)

as for what i have recently purchased, today i happened to buy a new 7200 RPM 80gb hardrive. :? im about to install it, afterwards i shall put a BUTT LOAD of roms on there for everyone to download on the emulforums direct connect hub. :D

i have legend the ultimate edition too! :wink: i was sooooooo happy when it first came out, i preordered mine. that movie freaking rocks!!! :)

as for what i have recently purchased, today i happened to buy a new 7200 RPM 80gb hardrive. :? im about to install it, afterwards i shall put a BUTT LOAD of roms on there for everyone to download on the emulforums direct connect hub. :D

Legend is that a fantasy film? With a big devil dude in it at the end?

Hey ME! i also got an 80gb 7200rpm....what make is it, lets see if we can get a

"well thats o coencidence" lol

Well it's not something i bought but something that I now own,

I recently finished daownloading every single episode of the ORIGINAL TRANSFORMERS episode and put them on cd's so I now have MY OWN TRANSFORMER GENERATION 1 library!!!!

Wooooo Hooooo i'm sooooo happy!!!

Legend is that a fantasy film? With a big devil dude in it at the end?

Hey ME! i also got an 80gb 7200rpm....what make is it, lets see if we can get a

"well thats o coencidence" lol

yeah dude! :) legend stars Tom Cruise and Tim Curry as Darkness (or the Devil). :D its directed by Rigley Scott, who directed The Gladiator just recently. awesome movie!!! :? the ultimate edition includes two versions of the film; the us version, and the international version. the international version is alot longer, but i prefer the us version, for the soundtrack is alot better i think, especially the track at the end of the movie, it rocks! you should definately check it out. :wink:

as for my hd, its an external USB 2.0 hardrive with 7200 RPM and 80gb storage. i got an external hd for one reason, portability. im going to have all my roms (Good and Arcade) stored on there and i want to be able to bring it with me from pc to pc. i use 3 computers total. anyways, im in the process of putting all my roms on there, so its going to be a while. oh well, back to work. 8)

:D Cigarettes and beer, i am broke

NO legend is not cool, is gay, i wish Ridley Scott made a remake of blade runner, a new one with at least something from the book. crap the only thing blade runner has from the book are the names of the characters.

Wanna buy a good movie? buy The Big Blue or Subway, those movies rocks you can laso watch The Wall <------------ WARNING¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Not recommended for stupid people, you will get bored and won´t understand a single thing.

NO legend is not cool, is gay

you are insane! :D

Wanna buy a good movie? buy The Big Blue or Subway, those movies rocks you can laso watch The Wall <------------ WARNING¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Not recommended for stupid people, you will get bored and won´t understand a single thing.

ive seen the big blue, good movie indeed. as for the wall, im a HUGE pink floyd fan, so you know ive seen this one about a million times. :wink: i still have the vhs version though, i need to upgrade to the dvd. :)