ARghhh those flocking jamster ads?

Aoshi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...then TiVo is pointless for me then.

What is this TiVO all about anyway. I keep hearing about it, but no one ever tells me anything.

TiVo is a device that downloads television programs that you choose so you can watch it at any time.

I see. i wonder if the digiboxes ovr here will support something like that in the future (or do they already)?

Oh just great, another flocking company just join the bandwagon of those annoying cell phone ads asking me if i want snoopdog with a fur coat as my cell wallpaper and it comes on like after it turn it from a jamster ad, were eventually see all ads selling us some cell crap soon

I wonder who even buys that poop.

If I ever find the moron who came up with these Jamster ads I am gonna kick the absolute crap out of him/her....

The are played like every single freaking ad break over here and sometimes back to back :)

This is why I got pay tv so I would not have stupid ad breaks interrupting my favourite shows...but my pay tv provide plays freakin ads all the time :)

i think jamster have shot themselves in the foot with the frog ad. if they show it all the time no one will want it as it won't be special anymore. could you imagine hearing that on a phone? in fact does anyone have it or know anyone with it?

i think jamster have shot themselves in the foot with the frog ad. if they show it all the time no one will want it as it won't be special anymore. could you imagine hearing that on a phone? in fact does anyone have it or know anyone with it?

I don't know if anyone has that, but I've heard it before I even saw the ad (in a flash featuring a Formula 1).

I don't know if anyone has that, but I've heard it before I even saw the ad (in a flash featuring a Formula 1).

yeah, it was that insanity test where supposedly if you laughed at it you were insane