ARghhh those flocking jamster ads?

Aoshi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what adds annoy me the most... hardees comercials. They first had those ones where they had the guys in the black room talking about how great hardees was.. now they have these ones that just diss mcdonalds. flock both of there food such major donkey balls... shut the flock up.

I hate the McDonald's commercials even more. They make it even worse by airing one after another, on more than one channel at the same time so you can't escape their huge advertising campaign.

"I'm loving it" almost makes me go into a murdering spree.

I hate the McDonald's commercials even more. They make it even worse by airing one after another, on more than one channel at the same time so you can't escape their huge advertising campaign.

Now they're airing this guy who does a really "cool" mcdonald's rap. I almost long for the "I'm loving it" days.

Now they're airing this guy who does a really "cool" mcdonald's rap. I almost long for the "I'm loving it" days.

Oh great. I'm sure they'll bring that commercial here in no time.

Those are some of the worst ads ever. I wish we had TiVO so we could skip over most ads. Yay, ForceX!

I heard that this year there will be some new models of TiVO's that actually have more ads

same goes with all those other rewind/pause/fastforward devices, also some channels (like HBO) will actually encrypt their programs so that they're not possible to record

I heard that this year there will be some new models of TiVO's that actually have more ads

well thats kinda true there going to place pop up ads in the shows where comercials suppose to be.

Great another reason to hate blasted pop ups eh.

Edited by Aoshi