Half-Life 2 Modded xbox

Mag

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "rust" is a neat effect, but there's no contrast against the bland primer-grey finish. If he'd faux-chromed it or something it might have looked cooler, or even if he just used a darker grey and a lot of glosscoat under the orange.

The logo in the center is cool, but the hazard symbols on the sides are a cheap hackjob. Those are just PC fan grills that you can buy off of any mod site, which anyone can screw into an xbox. If he'd actually gotten fan grills that fit and then replaced the plastic x-box grills I would have commended him. Also, two of the grills still show white on the inside where he missed with the grey paint.

It does look really nice lit-up, I love the orange, but that doesn't make up for the poor appearance in daylight. As a work in progress, maybe, but as a final mod-job, it's kind of lame... (but thanks for the link :))

the lights are kool so r the rust but the grey kinda made it bad, i think it's suppose to be sliver, correct me if i'm wrong

what the hell? why is everyone getting all offened by this xbox. Who cares what this moron did to his xbox... its not like urs gota look like that. yeah its ugly...but man ive seen worse xboxes then that. I use to have lights and crap on mine.. then i relized it was annoying and put back on the orginal case :). im more of a software person anyways. Anyone here use xbmc? best non pc media player ever :).

*sighs* I would if I found out how to get inside the hardrive, the stupid ftp program requires a password wich I don't know, o wait! I just remembered I can hook up the hardrive to my computer my discombabulating my X-Box, brb!

Edit:Does anyone know how to open an X-Box? Mynes unfourtanatly has no screws :)!

Edited by Drake