Which animated Batman series was your favourite?

Aoshi

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally i like the 1991 version, it was darker and it was more gangsta oriented. kids wb butchered it later even though the villian animation was a bit cooler, that superman relationship just made batman less cool.

Batman beyond on the other hand was intresting and i did like it in the beginning, its main fault was that the villian stories resolved to quickly and the were not compelling except for Return of the joker which was great,

Dont let me get started with the batman, that piece of trash should have been rethought, i hate the look of the villians, and they emphasize on batman superhero to much and not on bruce wayne detective, like the 1991 series, The joker is a gangsta thats mad not a mutant freak, and those 2 detectives have no purpose but to annoy me,

The 1960 version is kinda fun to watch, kinda like watching the ambiguously gay duo or the actual series it follows.

The years written may be wrong, im not sure.