PS3 Cell specs

Sultan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rushed? Rushed? The when was the PS2 unviled huh? The time Dreamcast was about to come out. That's when. The dreamcast was never rushed. It was perfectly fine, until Sony started hyping the PS2. 9/9/99 THAT DAY SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

i still think the backwards compatability stuff is dumb.. what are u gona do throw out ur ps2 when u get a ps3? When i get a xbox 2 i want it for xbox 2 games not orginal xbox games. If i did wana play xbox games id pull them out... since id probably rarely wana play them anyways. I dont get why ps2 people go on so much about that. How often do u play ps1 games compared to ps2 games? Plus u think about it couldnt the ps2 have been cheaper if they just left the ps1 crap out? why pay more when u already got a ps1!!?!?!  maybe thats just me though.

Why have a bunch of systems plugged to your TV instead of just one or two? and I do play PS1 games plenty, on somedays even more than PS2 titles. even though I wouldn't throw away my ps1-PSone - PS2, I would still like to give their lifespan a bigger run, instead of running them down to the bitter end, I use them once a while to see if they still work.

obvious no? chummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp!!

You are talking about Sony, a company that knows no ends to fit their firm share within the treshhold of anything. Consoles, hand helds, they take my PC, thats too damn far, WE MUST RISE AGAINST THE MACHINE AND DESSSTORY THEM.

OR AT LEAST THEIR GAME DIVSION!

The other day , I was thinking something about ea, maybe it's not just a bad thing that there buying all this company's, at least if the workers and desighners for the games remain, that way the competention will stop and all this great games will start coming out!

The other day , I was thinking something about ea, maybe it's not just a bad thing that there buying all this company's, at least if the workers and desighners for the games remain, that way the competention will stop and all this great games will start coming out!

...what? Dude, in case you don't know, competition fosters creativity and better products.

Man, you DC fans never give it a rest. Sorry, but I owned a DC and thought it was over hyped by the hardcore fans. Sega has a knack for making highly rated games that, in reality, most people don't want to play. Soon as it died all the die hards came out of the woodwork and have practically raised it to sainthood. Spare me.

Sega killed themselves. Period. It all started back with failures like the SegaCD and 32X. Then came the Saturn (another since over idealized system) with very poor advertising and a ludicrous $400 USD price tag. Yeah, I owned it too. Then along comes the PSX. It revived gaming. You anti-Sony types may claim it's a bad thing that gaming became more mainstream, but it is what funds the increasingly expensive to make games these days. Deal with it.

The PSX was a great system and it earned its millions of fans. Meanwhile Sega had shot itself in the foot too many times by the time the DC launched and most people didn't give a damn. Sure, it had a great launch day... all the die-hard Sega fans showed up early, but after that it was downhill because the most gamers were willing to wait for Sony's next system. Again, Sony had earned those fans with a great performance with the PSX. So go ahead and cry all you want about how the Sony hype machine killed the DC, but keep in mind that Sega themselves are as much to blame for what happened and Sony had earned the hype.

Edited by Thraxen

Ever since videogames have gotten mainstream, things have started to decline. WAHCHUDU TO MY TECHTV :P

Eh, it's the way things go. At least in the gameshows here, the hosts really know their stuff and are not biased.

Edited by Agozer