importing characters

sp00n

added the character folder in the character directory then I edited the select.def. some characters work but some dont and some characters i download and run them they look all funny and their colors are weird is there n e way i can fix that

I think that's normal. Obviously every character being made have 6 different pallettes or fewer. Press any different button to see different pallettes on characters. So, if you don't like the palletes being shown on the character use a program that can do that job.

• 4 months later...
I think that's normal. Obviously every character being made have 6 different pallettes or fewer. Press any different button to see different pallettes on characters. So, if you don't like the palletes being shown on the character use a program that can do that job.

bull crap, the problem is your sff files need to be updated to win mugen standards. they are quick update tools like dos2win and conversor but they are not 100% accurate. but is some cases can get the job done but its recomended to do it manually