I've been feeling kinda down..help

Lucandrake

you have to let your mom know how you feel, you must let her know this can´t continue happening anymore, you could get a part time job or anything, please do not do something stupid, life is too wonderful to just waste it, thinks will get better sooner or later

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure that im going to stick a flocking knife in my heart and end this crap..

Sounds like a good idea...

I apologize for being insincere...I found your ranting over the past few months, about how no one likes you and you are alone, a bit wimpy. But truth be told you have some serious family issues to sort through.

Well Drake, I have a feeling I know where you are coming from, and I'm not just saying that.

It'll get better, I know it looks hard, but it'll get better.

I just got back from Canada where I had fun, but came back depressed for some reasons, but it'll get better.

Back from the ball game, big bore, even tho I was wit ryu, he has other friends that were all cool and crap, but I still didn't feel comffertable, o well, my school lost, like always, and yeah , things always turn out to get better, but there's always a price that one week after they do..idk why, it's just the way ,my life has worked so far, dude , and my ranting and crap, about being alone, I don't mean to do it, but sometimes I find no other answer but to rant and scream and get heard out, rather then lie in a pool of blood.

This may sound cliche and corny but when life pushes you down, you have to push back harder. I'm a firm believer in that everything is a test and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (not literally but I'm sure you know what I mean.)

drake I have been where you are. exaclty where you are. I don't want to tell you to do what I did but a punching bag gets hit. bully's and abusers don't like to get what they give, that's all I will say about that. things will turn out better for you one day.