I've been feeling kinda down..help

Lucandrake

To start off, im being ignored, constantly, im flockING alone, second off, NOBODY flocking cares about me, third off,my flocking computer skills are going down like hell, I feel like I can't even use google now, fourth off, when I met someone that ment alot to me, she flocking leaves like a biatch telling me I have to think about life, calling my sister later laughing her ass off, I heard her flocking laughing from my room, fifth, ryu passed me off yesterday, and now my cell phone is broken, 6th off, me and a good old friend arent the friends we used to be, 7th off, my flocking dad is getting worse by the day and now my mom doesnt care, 8th, everywere I go , anything I do, I have to say crap 20 freaking times to get the bitches attention, 9th off, if my day keeps going the way it is now, then im pretty sure that im going to stick a flocking knife in my heart and end this crap, Im tired of being depressed..., any thing I do or say don't help, and even if I try to change, I will still just be drake......if you were inside my mind right now you would see how much crap im thinking every second

:P:D:devilboy::P:P:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life sucks but suicide isn't the right answer. You need a sanctuary where you can deal with this kind of stuff and it seems your sanctuary is your computer.

Plus, sticking a knife into the heart would be a bad way to commit suicide.

You sound a bit like me a while back (and to an extent, even nowadays), so I know how you feel. Episodes like this happen, but try to enjoy those small, yet good things in life.

We do care about you (at least I do. Hell, that goes for most of the regulars here.)

im pretty sure that im going to stick a flocking knife in my heart and end this crap..

Sounds like a good idea...

don't use a knife u fool get ur hands on a gun and blow ur freaking head off. but then again.... u could always not kill urself and just uhh get a counsler or something

ok everyone lets stop this crap, he is a kid and he is problably in that critical age where this is very likely to happen so even if it is a joke STOP IT

Now regarding you Drake DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID PLEASE, most of the stuff you mention is not that important expect for your dad´s situation which i do not know what that may be, if you are feeling bad, then talk about it, cry, shout, ge tit outside your chest, we all have our good times and bad times.

Just give time some time :lol:

Alex

Edited by alexis

There are people that cares about you man, dont be so pessimistic. By ending your life, you hurt the people that are around you, such as your parents, bro/sis, cats, dogs, your whole flocking family ok? Like what Agozer said, take the little things and be happy about it ok?.. Take cares.

Im in ryu's house, he just got DSL, the woop ass I gave him in marvel made me a bit happey, im chiling down, I posted that in computer class...im just really depressed because im so freaking alone in school and yes, my dad does beat me up for no flocking reason, and his drinking has goten worse..., talking to my councler doesnt efect me as it should...god, im just so freaking lost...ryu is the only guy I know here that cares about me exept you guys, I g2g

From what it sounds like it seems what your father does is abuse and that against the law. I remember hearning some crap about that when me and my friends would watch Jenny Jones during our morning MWF break. Your counselor should have told you something about that.