Cheap textbooks

Gryph

They don't have high level biology text books for rent. :rolleyes: Plus, I want to buy them to keep them for the future. I have a huge shelf in my room full of science textbooks. They'll come in handy for reference later on and I just like to have a collection.

Well, I finally got all my text books and I saved $100! I got them all from Amazon (2 of them from vendors who sell through Amazon) and they'll be here some time next week. Luckily I have my notes so I won't fall behind in class.

i read about you studying and buying books for college, heh i started feeling like i am wasting my life

That's not true. You're probably actually having fun. Outside of watching movies with friends and just sitting playing games, there isn't much we do. I have become a slave to my studies. Ok...that's being a bit too dramatic (it's not THAT bad) but sometimes I just wonder if all this work is going to pay off and if I'll be able to do something good or useful with this knowledge.

Goddamit! This whore of a Mol Cell teacher put our notes up on the web and it's 59 pages with a crap load of pictures! This is going to dry up my ink cartridge pretty quickly. <_<

Goddamit! This whore of a Mol Cell teacher put our notes up on the web and it's 59 pages with a crap load of pictures! This is going to dry up my ink cartridge pretty quickly.  :shootem:

Well, you could print it in school (probably). I usually do that.