Help on SVC Chaos

ritzi

I have a clone kawaks that works with svc, it's called SiTWulfLoader, don't look on google cuz you won't find it, I could send it to you if you PM me, but unfourtanatly this only works with like 1 or 2 versions of SVC, if this doesnt work with at least one of the games then I can't help out more.

Ahh.. that's the Loader I Got.. hmm.. Maybe I should get the DAT editor then.. but, If I have the encrypted rom, How do I DECRYPT it? to make it playable?

=)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a clone kawaks that works with svc, it's called SiTWulfLoader, don't look on google cuz you won't find it, I could send it to you if you PM me, but unfourtanatly this only works with like 1 or 2 versions of SVC, if this doesnt work with at least one of the games then I can't help out more.

Ahh.. that's the Loader I Got.. hmm.. Maybe I should get the DAT editor then.. but, If I have the encrypted rom, How do I DECRYPT it? to make it playable?

=)

You need a decrypter program. NeoDecrypter was the name, IIRC.

But I don't know if that works on SVC. It might.

so there's no difference between the "encrypted" version and the "decrypted" version? don't know how to deal with this but i'm not going to stop trying because the game is just AWESOME! haven't tried the Clone MAME emu by James. maybe i'll try it now..

=)

can anybody of you recommend any good Arcade Joystick Device? is there any? i'm trying emulate the game to the "full extent"....

hehehe

thanks a lot!

=)

so there's no difference between the "encrypted" version and the "decrypted" version? don't know how to deal with this but i'm not going to stop trying because the game is just AWESOME! haven't tried the Clone MAME emu by James. maybe i'll try it now..

Yes, there is a difference. :shootem:

can anybody of you recommend any good Arcade Joystick Device? is there any? i'm trying emulate the game to the "full extent"....

I've been hearing good things about X-Arcade... or you could just get a USB coverter and plug in your PS2 or the Bill-BOX controller. Saitek's pads are good too.

Edited by Agozer

Yes, there is a difference. :shootem:

I've been hearing good things about X-Arcade... or you could just get a USB coverter and plug in your PS2 or the Bill-BOX controller. Saitek's pads are good too.

I use Rockstar Joypad and it has served me well for years :D

You need a decrypter program. NeoDecrypter was the name, IIRC.

But I don't know if that works on SVC. It might.

it wont. svcchaos and kof2003 uses a different encryption method for C ROMs.

Well, so much for that "advice" -_-. Thanks for clearing it though.

With Kawaks loader, you have to have the DAT specific to your rom set for it to work. Open your Kawaks folder and you'll see ASR.DAT, that's the file you have to edit. Use this program to make your own DAT: http://up2.fastuploads.com/romdatamaker.zip

In one of the steps it's going to let you choose which ROMs you want in the DAT so make sure you choose M1D, V1D, and V2D. Also, change the System:Neo to System:NEO.

is there any help file on how to use this romdatamaker? i seem to have a problem using this program.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

=)

My mame build plays the 100mb svcchaos set (encrypted)

can i have the link to your Clone MAME pls?

thanx.

=)

(reply here.. for the reader's benefits)

Sorry, no ROM requests. :D

Anyway, the RomDataMaker won't help you here since your current ROM set won't work in Kawaks (besides 1.48 Dev) under any circumstance.

And using it is mostly self explanatory.

-Just load the ROM in GameZip, press next.

-Make sure you have all the Cs, Vs, Ms, and S ROMs (you'll have to know before hand how many you need by checking up already made DATs) and then press next.

-If your ROM set is properly made, it should sort through it automatically and fill in most of the spaces. If not, then you'll have to know the stuff to fill in which you'll find somewhere here or on the web.

- Press next, this screen is useless so press Next again.

- Usually the sorting is done automatically but it doesn't do any harm to check through and make sure it's ok.

I mean, you have to know a little bit about ROMs and how they work before you can use it. I think it should be a requirement before you even try to play emulated games. :shootem: