Olaf wants your input!

As time goes on, my creative process dims, and that affects olafnes, my NES emulator. I'm going through a period of uncreativity and lack of development in olafnes. I've posted this topic to get the visitors and members of 1Emulation to give me some ideas. If you have any suggestions or ideas for olafnes, reply to this topic. I do not want any "yeah, that's a good idea" or "maybe... *anything here*" one-line replies, I want well-formed and self-explanitory replies. Any ideas taken in to development will be given credit where it is due.

Thanks,

Olaf

Everytime I load a ROM and then go back to load another one, it changes to the Temp directory. Is there a way you can have so we can set the ROM path in the emulator itself and not in the config.ini file.

Also, when I go to assign keys to my keyboard, it does UP, DOWN, RIGHT, A, and B. It doesn't have left.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I did that because I wanted everyone to get in on the posting, and see it on the main page. I don't appreciate it being moved, I would have posted it elsewhere if I wanted to.

Its not news and you have this forum for this type of thing Which clearly shows when new posts are made.

Just so you know I never moved it.

Edited by James

Well, thanks for being considerate. I'll be searching for a new host for the olafnes project tomorrow. I left GameCop a message on AIM. For the amount of work I do for the site and advertising, I get treated like crap, bye.

All I can say is that I am very sorry for any inconveniences we may have caused. Please take some time to think about this because as far as I know the 1Emulation community has been very supportive of your ideas. For example, many of us helped out with EmuWiki. It just happened to be that some of our staff members misunderstood what your news post was about and I have already talked to James. They'll be dealt with soon and if there is anything else you need, I'll be glad to sort it out for both of us. In the mean time, your webspace will be there for you, I'm not going to touch it.

As I told you on AIM, these things happen and misunderstandings are out there. :)