Asian Cinema

solidius23

damn u, the one i got sucked, it was all dark and unclear and sounded bad too ,PM me the link

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's been mentioned in the past 8 pages but there's a movie called "The Twins Effect" that I've enjoyed. It's a Chinese movie set in modern time about two vampire hunters who try to defeat some boss dude. Lots of special effects and a great cameo with Jackie Chan in it. There's just some scenes that are annoying. It's also called "The Vampire Effect" in North America.

Also, Tai Chi Master was is the absolute fave Jet Li movie for me. I seriously recommend the original version over the English version called "Twin Warriors". It's one of the best movies for action, emotion and musical soundtracks.

Edited by NeoMaster

I don't know if it's been mentioned in the past 8 pages but there's a movie called "The Twins Effect" that I've enjoyed. It's a Chinese movie set in modern time about two vampire hunters who try to defeat some boss dude. Lots of special effects and a great cameo with Jackie Chan in it. There's just some scenes that are annoying. It's also called "The Vampire Effect" in North America.

U r kidding, rite? The only reason to watch this movie is

1. You can't get laid

2. You have nothing better to do.

the movie's okay, if u like twins ( hong kong pop singer group, 2 girls) or else u won't want to watch it

They are pretty annoying, but the concept is cool. Drinking vampire blood to gain special strength to destroy vampires. What exactly is so terrible about it? The music was great and the action was fun to watch.

They are pretty annoying, but the concept is cool. Drinking vampire blood to gain special strength to destroy vampires. What exactly is so terrible about it? The music was great and the action was fun to watch.

Well, it is those brain dead movies, u know :thumbsup1: And I dun like Twins.

They can't act. They can only act cute