Asian Cinema

solidius23

i recently had a renewed intrest in asian cinema after i watched shalolin soccer, the movie was completly in chinese but i laughed my ass off. so i need more suggestions for good asian comedy or really good action. dont put versus cuz im getting the directors cut of that tomorrow.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recently had a renewed intrest in asian cinema  after i watched shalolin soccer,  the movie was completly  in chinese but i laughed my ass off.  so i need more suggestions for good asian comedy  or really good action. dont put versus cuz im getting the directors cut of that tomorrow.

I grew up in china watching chinese comedy all my life, even now living in the U.S, I still bought em and enjoy them, old and new. Stephen Chow (main char/cast of shaolin soccer), one of china's finest and top comedian :) I own 60% of his movies ;) and love every single one of em. Try " Sixty Million Dollar Man or From Beijing with Love ", his classics, I died roflmfao :)

hmmm.... the top 5 that pop out of my head would be..

1. Shaolin Popeye

2. Shaolin Popeye 2: Messy Temple

3. Shiri

4. Moon Child

5. Butterfly, moon, and sword

Next to You (HK action film)

Police Story series

The Killer

100 Ways to Murder Your Wife

A Better Tomorrow 1/2

Hard Boiled

Once A Thief

Onk-gai

Heroic Hero

thats all I got from the top of me head.

Um I'm not sure if this is what Bluestinger put up but the movie is called Jo-un? something of that sort but I heard its a really scary movie.

It's Ju-on: The Grudge.

In any case, Battle Royal 1 & 2 are pretty good + Ichi the Killer

Um I'm not sure if this is what Bluestinger put up but the movie is called Jo-un? something of that sort but I heard its a really scary movie.

no the trailer i posted is for a movie called The Shutter.

Edited by Bluestinger X

no the trailer i posted is for a movie called The Shutter.

I was quoting Jjangthekid's post, not yours.

Edited by Agozer