Ea buys espn

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be impossible to put a dent in EA sales by boycotting because the general public is too flocking stupid. They'll flock to every Madden football game even if the only change is the year. But EA has already bought about 19.9% of Ubisoft. Ubisoft says it a hostile takeover but EA denies it, what dipshits.

Theres also the fact that former Montreal Ubisoft Employees left for EA Montreal, that caused a big uproar over here.

Your right this is flocked up....,man, if EA and Microsoft are our future games then were all going to have to commit mass suacide!

Edit:I wish Microsoft and Sony joined and stop the bullshit with competting, SONY with the games, Microsoft with the hardware and online gameplay.

sony being the company that destoryed gaming standards, and microsoft being the flocked up console=pc company?

I think we'd be all happy if EA, Sony and Microsoft got owned in by explosions at night when no one is around like Fight Club.

They might come some day with a console of their own if they manage to monopolize the sport market, anyway, i don´t play EA sports games from long time ago, i used to like fifa but not the latest one 2k4 and 2k5.

Yeah, same here. Pro Evolution Soccer is gaining ground.

If only American like to play footie game....opsss, make it "soccer" game :P