MPAA goes against BT and eD

so is dc++ the next thing to use?? cuz if it is, i have to start to get on the train and get as much as i can

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC++ has been around for a while so I wouldn't call it the next place to go. The thing about DC++ is that you have to share a lot to get into some of the good hubs. It's very much like IRC but file sharing is a very big aspect of it.

DC++ has been around for a while so I wouldn't call it the next place to go. The thing about DC++ is that you have to share a lot to get into some of the good hubs. It's very much like IRC but file sharing is a very big aspect of it.

Yes, sharing loads of files is what turns most newbies away from it. Some places require you to share just a small amount (one album, one movie etc.), while most places range from 10GB to 250GB.

Yes, sharing loads of files is what turns most newbies away from it. Some places require you to share just a small amount (one album, one movie etc.), while most places range from 10GB to 250GB.

Yeah, that's the only problem why users can't use that softwares. :shootem: