MPAA goes against BT and eD

"Motion Picture Associtation of America, a new company going after file-shring networks. This time the targets are 2 of the most popular file-sharing networks, BitTorrent and eDonkey. In an attempt to relaunch an anti-piracy fight, MPAA seeks to discover and arrest people which play an important part in the administration and function of these networks. The new campaign is especially going against networks based in Europe and U.S.A. A series of networks have already been shut down in France and the police force is trying to catch those responsible.

MPAA seems to go after the ones that create networks rather than individual users. John Malcolm, the team co-ordinator, afirms that

the people responsible for the functioning of file-networks are a bunch of parasites that are trying to make a profit on the count of someone else's creativity. These are a kind of traffic agents that realize a connection between those who want to steal movies and those who own a legal copy.

According to BayTSP, an online traffic monitoring company, ( :) )

eDonkey has recently become the most popular file-sharing network, out-running Kazaa.

MPAA is considered the legal reprezantative and defender of the film industry and television in the United States."

BAHAHAHA, eDonkey is bullshit, BitTorrent is the king of file-sharing, not the crappy eDonkey....

IMO, we will soon be getting torrents only from asian and swedish networks LoL...

Edited by axl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHA, eDonkey is bullshit, BitTorrent is the king of file-sharing, not the crappy eDonkey....

IMO, we will soonbe getting torrents only from asian and swedish networks LoL...

So true. Soon MPAA will be crying in a corner regardless of what they do. Mark my words.

Edited by Agozer

Despite the MPAA shutting down torrent sites, torrent traffic hasn't really gone down much.

Understatement to the max. :)

Yes, It Has Gone Down Dramadicly,...

And THats Why I Made My Anti-MPAA Banner, But I Say, Let Them Have eDonkey, Never Liked It.

eh, I can't wait to seem 'em fail BAHAHAHAH, trying to stop BT is like trying to stop a whale from swimming....

You're an idiot. You sigg is stupid, there are fawk sluts in your country too with thongs, I can prove it.

If the whale got sick or there was a l "tsunami" or something and the whale got carried onto the beach then it would then be rended a "beached whale" not alowing it to swim.

eh, I can't wait to seem 'em fail BAHAHAHAH, trying to stop BT is like trying to stop a whale from swimming....

You're an idiot. You sigg is stupid, there are fawk sluts in your country too with thongs, I can prove it.

If the whale got sick or there was a l "tsunami" or something and the whale got carried onto the beach then it would then be rended a "beached whale" not alowing it to swim.

I Think He Ment A Stoppign A Whate From Swimming By Using Humans Not Natrural Disasters, And the Sigg Is Wrong.