Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

KyokugenKiss

I just bought this castlevania earlier today (it was on sale for 7.99) and i have yet to pop it in and play it, i love castlevanias but the thought of them in 3-d doesnt really turn me on...I think if there gonna make em 3d, they should still use the 2d platform

The game overall is meh. It isn't that of a [hard] challenge. Handles pretty good and it's pretty fun at times.

it is a very cool and enjoyable game to me

the fact that it looks better in 3D ( i like it in 2D as well )

• 2 weeks later...

Castlevania LoI is my the best Castlevania ever IMO. I'm understand nostalgia and all that but most of the time when people say the original games are better than the newer ones, i want to smack somebody real hard.

I don't care what you say, SotN is no way anywhere near as good as LoI. Konami masterfully brought this 2D franchise into the 3D world mimicking the fun gameplay of the 2D game and added amazing graphics with it. Also, the music is top notch and the English voice actors in the game rival the talents of the Japanese actors...very rare in videogames.

Agreed. Lament of Innocence was a fun game but SOTN is all time best Castlevania.

Thirded. Both are good, but Symphony of the Night is so cool.

Edited by Agozer

Agreed. Lament of Innocence was a fun game but SOTN is all time best Castlevania.

Thirded. Both are good, but Symphony of the Night is so cool.

Not you too Agozer...

Heh. :P Chalk it up to 2D fanboy-ism maybe.