New help needed

Fatal Rose

I finally found a Broken Sword torrent. I used Daemon tools to mount the image and went through the lengthy installation, now after installation is complete it asks me to insert disk one and press any key to play. Well than I go mount the iso of broken swordcd1 and hit hit a key to play it, but sadly it keeps saying incorrect and tells me over and over to insert the disk. I just don't know what to do. I am so close to playing a game that I have been dieing to play for God knows how long, but sadly I can't get through this. Should I burn cd1 onto a cdr and than insert it? See if that makes a difference? Please help you guys because I am in desperate need of playing this game.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thst's quite odd, since Broken Sword doesn't feature any kind of protection to my knowledge. Furthermore, Daemon Tools *should* emulate a CD/DVD-ROM drive flawlessly.

Well, you could try burning the image to a CD and trying again, but I fear that if DT can't do it, burning won't help either.

gamecopyworld, and post in the forum saying you have the game but your origanal is getting scratched and you need the NOCD crack to make a backup of your origanal.

Someone could come forword.

gamecopyworld, and post in the forum saying you have the game but your origanal is getting scratched and you need the NOCD crack to make a backup of your origanal.

Someone could come forword.

Someone could. But if GCW doesn't hve something, it doesn't exist.