Why are you getting PSP?

Leathel

So, i was checkign out the Nintendo DS, which is a pretty neat gadget i think, but honestly the software line doesn't get me, except for that castlevania game, which looks fkn awesome! ( as always all 2D castlvanias kick ass) but for one game? buh. So now I'm looking at the PSP, I like the wide-screen to start off with, and maybe 3 games from their line up, but I'm stil not sold... I think you guys spend more time playign videogames that I do, and also enjoy them more than I do, so I guess you know allot more than me about the games, Please don't talk speculations of the gear, I know what both hand-helds are capable off, it's the software I'm interested in =)

add a game line-up that you think is great for the PSP and DS if you want also hehehe =) a good game is a good game, right? :blink:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you are looking for a list here is the list of launch and near launch games.

what looks hot there:

gran turismo, ridge racer, metal gear acid, syphen filter and ape escape (I am a sucker for ape escape) look good to me. then there is dark stalker chronicles too so maybe we will see capcom release some other classic fighters on there they have always supported the gb and gba with SF ports

i have cousin of mine that recent imported a psp with ridge racers, i'm definitely gonna check it out but theres no doubt in my mind that i'm getting one hehe

ds i don't care for as much right now but i'm sure theres gonna be a reason for me to get one later on.

well if you are looking for a list here is the list of launch and near launch games.

what looks hot there:

gran turismo, ridge racer, metal gear acid, syphen filter and ape escape (I am a sucker for ape escape) look good to me. then there is dark stalker chronicles too so maybe we will see capcom release some other classic fighters on there they have always supported the gb and gba with SF ports

So it has two racing games, a stealth card game, a real stealth game, and a...and Ape Escape. Looks like crap to me, I dunno.

The DS had Mario and Mr. Driller for me, and plays all my old GBA games. It's getting Castlevania, a Zelda game at some point, Advance Wars, probobly some Megaman in there somewhere. Maybe a few cool RPGs.

what looks hot there:

So it has two racing games, a stealth card game, a real stealth game, and a...and Ape Escape. Looks like crap to me, I dunno.

The DS had Mario and Mr. Driller for me, and plays all my old GBA games. It's getting Castlevania, a Zelda game at some point, Advance Wars, probobly some Megaman in there somewhere. Maybe a few cool RPGs.

no those aren't al the release titles. those are just the ones that have caught my eye if you look closely at my post there is a link to all the release titles. including thug2, spiderman hot shots golf ect ect ect.

kyokugenkiss: that's the way I ended up getting a ps2, I had the money and there was one in the store. before I seen it I wasn't even considering gettting a new game system. impulse buying roxors. heheh

what looks hot there:

no those aren't al the release titles. those are just the ones that have caught my eye if you look closely at my post there is a link to all the release titles. including thug2, spiderman hot shots golf ect ect ect.

kyokugenkiss: that's the way I ended up getting a ps2, I had the money and there was one in the store. before I seen it I wasn't even considering gettting a new game system. impulse buying roxors. heheh

I guess it does have some pretty cool titles then. Make your links more ambiguous next time. :) The price isn't right though. 50$ per game? The DS has 30$ games, much like the GBA before it. I guess the PSP is literally a handheld PS2. I'll get it eventually, but not at those ridiculous prices.