New Proto Screen shots!

Shinryu Senki : The Warlocks of the Fates seems to be a nice beat'em-up. I guess Xacrow'll refuse to release his set.

Yeah. I've been wanting to play that myself as well.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinryu Senki : The Warlocks of the Fates seems to be a nice beat'em-up. I guess Xacrow'll refuse to release his set.

Yeah. I've been wanting to play that myself as well.

it does look pretty awesome :) I hope that xacrow changes mind some day, but I doubt it.

I'm betting him releasing these pictures is to "get us back" for having progear..

Edited by iq_132

shess...that's so childish but then again this is "normal" in the emu scene...so i'm not surprised...i've seen those screens on the neo proto page...and if he doesn't release anything i'm sure someone will...in time

I LOVE PLAYING PROTOTYPES ON KAWAKS 1.45!!!!

I wish i knew how to make a hacked game (like cthd2003) I want a KOF with all my fav characters and SVC chaos characters and call it...KOF!!! i need to stop smoking...

I LOVE PLAYING PROTOTYPES ON KAWAKS 1.45!!!!

I wish i knew how to make a hacked game (like cthd2003) I want a KOF with all my fav characters and SVC chaos characters and call it...KOF!!! i need to stop smoking...

LMAO. Believe me, you don't want to make a game LIKE CTHD2003 :(

i don't even think the people who made it wanted to make it like it is :)

well it seem that from 6 games two were released under another name and there remanins only 4 and from those only 2 are something [bang bang busters & that pinball game]

Did u checked xacrow's page...he's such an attention whore...he is like a baby that took his toys and left...so hysterical :evil:^_^

Check dis for more info: NEo Protos

Edited by NeoRAGERx