Gone Fishing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill look into that but ill be deleting that screen soon. Im not really into hosting art work. If someone wants something ill do it for them for free , some others pay for this service. I wish to support the site in everyway I can but hosting Walls is not my thing I know how bad/good I am, my good point and my limitations.

But if this site in anyway wants a help graphically Im sure I can find some time.

I love Steet Fighter Alpha 3 and my Xbox emulation ive seen GryphonKlaw Prican25, N3oGhost and a few others in parts of the scene so I know they know there stuff. I really want to pretty MAMEoX up for Xbox and I know there are people here that can code and top people meet here. And im allways wiling to help if requested but just showing off my stuff is not y im here id love to improve what we have though

Peace from the newbe

BritneysPAIRS, pay no attention to K'dash, he's our token troll. :)

And Agozer, I'm pretty sure Windows allows PNG desktops.

No he is the token Hentai lover.

If it's female and hot, i'll fap.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey BritneysPAIRS, can you make a wallpaper of Ian aka. K Dash? I have plenty of pics of him so don't worry about it. Just let me know if you are willing to hook it up. :P

Eh, why are you so interested in gettingn a wallpaper that only features random pics of K`dash? :)