Will they ever cap all ISP ?

emsley

So, do you think they will stop all the illegal downloading anytime soon?

Of course it could be the easiest thing, buy just capping you to say 50 Meg a day, and you have to have a special licence or something to have like say infinite allowance on bandwidth...

I think the law will change radicly regarding, buisness and personal use of the interent, and sadly i think they will also stop all illegal downloading threw programes such as bit torrent, kazaa, or what ever else comes this way.

Your opinions please?

You cant have nothing for free in this world, and soon i think that will be proven correct!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that all the illegal downloading is gonna come to a stop soon b/c i know that the gov. is really cracking down on this websites and programs and basiclly yea the downloading will probably die out

Most ISPs in America don't have bandwidth caps but in other places of the world they do. I don't think American consumers would allow something like that, we like everything in excess.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Most ISPs in America don't have bandwidth caps but in other places of the world they do. I don't think American consumers would allow something like that, we like everything in excess.

yeah but if the evil governments predict that they will generate over 1 billion if they cap or make hard laws on download limits, then rest assurd a law will only take 5 years if they really push it! :peopleseybrow:

i think if americans had their downloads capped, the isps would lose a shitload of cash, and everyone knows what is most important to americans businesses...

If its capped isp like u said on 50 megs a day. They will lose mainly the gamer population since 50 megs a day is ridiculously small for them.

Illegal downloading only happens because the quality of things went down.

The main phone and internet provider in the uk is BT [british telecommunications] They cap you ass if you buy the cheap ass line, but if you want a measly 30GB a month you have to pay 30 pound [39.3786 USD

United States Dollars ]

Some of them dont cap you in england, but send you warning mails if you are exsessive, i just had one!!!

AOL is not restricted.

It will boil down to this.

Can goverments make more money from applying new laws to ISP.

Or can they make more money from not engaging new laws ti ISP.

You know it makes sense!