Doom movie

sf2_ryu

Alien 5? Oh pleeeease. Just let it end with Alien 4...... since I lost my intention of hoping another sequel for Alien.

Alien 4 ends with dissapointing result. And if another sequel is made for Alien, how about Critters as well?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, Ridley Scott should do Alien 5, as the Saga needs a proper conclusion.

no way, i liked how it ended in resurection, humanity is doomed, besides he totally outdid himself in Aliens and alien 3 and ressurection sorta sucked

Well, even Sigorney Weaver herself told once that eventually Alien 5 will be made, one reason being that she's willing to do it, other being that she's the producer, and thirdly, there's no way FOX is going to let it end with Resurrection.

no way, i liked how it ended in resurection, humanity is doomed, besides he totally outdid himself in Aliens and alien 3 and ressurection sorta sucked

Well, even Sigorney Weaver herself told once that eventually Alien 5 will be made, one reason being that she's willing to do it, other being that she's the producer, and thirdly, there's no way FOX is going to let it end with Resurrection.

The Alien series start going downhill after the 2nd movie

The Alien series start going downhill after the 2nd movie

I liked all the movies, but that's sort of a fanboy-ish answer. :P

Alien 3 did almost as much money as the first two, it just wasn't very hot in the USA. Other parts of the world seemed to love it. Japan especially.

alien desserved to stay as it was at aliens, no more sequals should be made for this, FREDDY VS. JASON 2 WILL ROCK ALL!

Did ya hear? Ash might make an appearence with his Boomstick and chainsaw!

I really hope i'm kidding

Edited by K`dash

I hope Sam Raimi makes Evil Dead 4 after Spiderman 3.

I totally agree dude. I want more Evil Dead, the games may have been medicore, i need more funny tree raping action(funnest thing i've ever seen imo)