Doom movie

sf2_ryu

well i'm not sure if it's for certain buuut supposedly there will be a Doom movie coming out. I'm not quite sure on the details so i'll post back later w/ more info. but for me i think it's cool but thwen most games that go to movies are usaully crap but i hope this won't be

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I heard the rock was going to star. and that they were butchering the story line, no set on mars, not demons from hell, ect ,ect

well I heard the rock was going to star. and that they were butchering the story line, no set on mars, not demons from hell, ect ,ect

whats the flocking point of making it then?

whats the flocking point of making it then?

Because making movie adaptations out of video games is the latest rage, even if it means butchering the original story. It looks like a RE clone now. Sort of.

Edited by Agozer

well I didn't see the rock (dwayne johnson) in the cast listing so that must been a bogus wire. still sounds like crap to me tho.

well I didn't see the rock (dwayne johnson) in the cast listing so that must been a bogus wire. still sounds like crap to me tho.

Karl Urban has been cast as the protagonist for the longest time now. it would have been cool with The Rock though. :ph34r:

yeah the rock prolly woulda been good. surprisingly I have enjoyed all his movies so far. never even heard of Karl Urban.........

yeah the rock prolly woulda been good. surprisingly I have enjoyed all his movies so far. never even heard of Karl Urban.........

How is it possible that you have not heard of that man? How? :ph34r:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0881631/?fr=c2l...b24_;fc=1;ft=19

Edited by Agozer

ok now I know who he is, I seen him in ghost ship and the LotR movies.