Official: Silent Hill thread

Mag

Silent Hill series rock.  Great (and quite disturbing) atmosphere that makes your heart beat faster.

Oh yes. Pyramid Head still freaks me out. valtiel is pretty damn cool too, but he just doesn't hold up to PH.

The Elementary School is SH = teh win.

Agreed. That part was really disturbing with the knife wielding freaks and the hanging bodies in the lockers. Even though they didnt really do much damage to you they still really freaked me out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one that scared me out is Silent Hill 3 where you are in Haunted House or something. There is a hanged guy that appears in front of you. (I don't know if that is correct BTW. :rofl: )

Yeah, I freaked out the first time I saw it, since I didn't expect it.

Who here agrees with me that Konami should remake a PS2/PC port of the original Silent Hill 1 ? I want the graphic and visual to be as sharp as Resident Evil 4.

Who here agrees with me that Konami should remake a PS2/PC port of the original Silent Hill 1 ? I want the graphic and visual to be as sharp as Resident Evil 4.

That's almost good, but we've discussed that Resident Evil 4 can't look as good as it does on the PS2. :rofl: Still, a graphics buff would be nice.

A remake of SH with SH4 engine with SH3 gameplay and shadows would be more than welcome.

A remake of SH with SH4 engine with SH3 gameplay and shadows would be more than welcome.

But I'll still prefer Silent Hill 3 engine than the latest one if the remake of Silent Hill really happened. <_<

But I'll still prefer Silent Hill 3 engine than the latest one if the remake of Silent Hill really happened. <_>

Come to think of it, SH3's and SH4's engines aren't that different.

If anything were open right now, i'd go out and find me a used copy of SH1. After reading this thread, i miss that game, I never finished it. My wife would never watch me play it, because it disturbed her too much, LOL.

If anything were open right now, i'd go out and find me a used copy of SH1. After reading this thread, i miss that game, I never finished it. My wife would never watch me play it, because it disturbed her too much, LOL.

lol, yeah the nurses might be a disturbance to her.. ;)

because not only they're deadly..but hot :thumbsup: