Resident Evil 4 Unleashed

supa_al

After picking this game up, i must say this is the Resident Evil of all the resident evils. Just like that.

Im at the chapter after defeating the freaky sea monster. Dude, that boss fight......oh man. I'm gettin goose bumbs just thinkin of it. It's an amazing fight. This game gives the feeling of tension a new meaning. Wait till you fight villagers that surround you....youll know what i mean.

This game is just purly bad ass. Any RE fan must pick it up. The way they set up the camera in a few fights is just amazing, plus the cutscenes. For example when the sea monster tips leon over, you get a perspective of the creature, while you gotta bust out of there and into the boat. Just bad ass.

:D:clapping::D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the castle now where I fight the monks. Damn monks start to where metal helmets which prevents me from stunning them and then kicking them.

I've been reading that the Castle is and absolute biatch when you play The Mercenaries. Monks and Werewolves.

lol what do u think of those blind guys.. the ones with the giant claws. Man they are a biatch. i love how if u dont shoot they wont come after u but soon as u do they come a runin :clapping:.

The plan with them is, shoot them in the back, those guys are Galdiators if I recall. They are near sighted, what ever you do, don't use flash bangs, because it will show Leon's locations when ever your against them. To win against them, make noise(anywhere in the room), and shoot them in the back.

This game is becoming more and more like The Thing. Especially after fighting the Village Chief (Who happened to be the easiest boss in the game so far!).

Edited by Skythe