The hp/mana system

This has likely been mentioned, but i've been gone a long time, and dont' feel like checking out 400 threads.. if anyone could point me to the one that answers this quesiton, thanks..

Whats up with the HP, MANA, and EXP on the side, please don't tell me we're so desperate for ideas we're copying timmah! :P

http://216.127.72.111/%7Eadmin8/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1003 *yawn*

Good to see you back again, old chap  :)  :D

thanks.. did you honestly think i could go away from you peoples for long?

:D i thought you died or something SgtSarros......... :lol:

welcome back dude! we also have a direct connect hub and ftp now. if you want to check em out head over to the main page and click on "rom Genie" and you will see all the info. have fun AND FOR GOD SAKES, dont ever leave again. :)

ps- oh, and i take personal offence to the crack you made about taking ideas from TINY timmy. :P do you see a million popups or a HUGE A** banner taking up half the page? well...DO YOU???????? :P:lol:

:)  i thought you died or something SgtSarros......... :lol:  

welcome back dude! we also have a direct connect hub and ftp now. if you want to check em out head over to the main page and click on "rom Genie" and you will see all the info. have fun AND FOR GOD SAKES, dont ever leave again. :)

ps- oh, and i take personal offence to the crack you made about taking ideas from TINY timmy. :P  do you see a million popups or a HUGE A** banner taking up half the page? well...DO YOU???????? :P  :lol:

First off, I can't die, no matter how much i try :D

second, don't give the new administration any ideas..

:D  i thought you died or something SgtSarros......... :lol:  

ps- oh, and i take personal offence to the crack you made about taking ideas from TINY timmy. :P  do you see a million popups or a HUGE A** banner taking up half the page? well...DO YOU???????? :D  :P

First off, I can't die, no matter how much i try :lol:

second, don't give the new administration any ideas..

Dont worry.. GameCop and I agree.. there will be no i mean NO ads will place upon this site.. as promised :)