Relive the glory of Shenmue 2

Mag

I never got the chance to play Shenmue 2 on dreamcast til now, I finished the xbox version almost a year and a half ago. I wanted to play it again, the import version of course. Yes fully japanese dubbing, with english subtitles. The game comes with 4 disk (Disk 1-3 referred to game, the 4th is passport, just like the first installment).

I'm trying to seek several difference in this first released version from the UK/japan aside from the American version.

I played Shenmue 1 on the DC and thought it was alright so then I tried Shenmue II on the Xbox and after 30 min in I got bored and went back to playing Halo 2 on XBL...

yea.... played for about 2 days straight it was addicting and pointless to me at the same time :banghead: , so i returned it and traded it in for toca race driver 2

Edited by IxI SoNiK IxI

ahhh shenmue, nothing like spending all day buying sodas and little sonic toys from a gumball machine. then on the way home to beat up Fuku-San, feeding a kitten dried squid. get home kick fuku's ass and call you're girl. sleep, repeat. I don't know why I liked that game cuz it sounds dumb as hell on paper. lol