Initial D

EmanX

whoever thinks this game sucks must be a ricer cuz this game is awesome :thumbsu:  :lol:

I hate ricers with a passion but I don't think I'd like this game. Doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy playing, I practically hate all racing games if it doesn't involve running people over.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever thinks this game sucks must be a ricer cuz this game is awesome :thumbsu:  :lol:

I hate ricers with a passion but I don't think I'd like this game. Doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy playing, I practically hate all racing games if it doesn't involve running people over.

Hahah,,, so true. Wrecking usually works for me.

Edited by Agozer

any1 looking foward to the live action initial d? well heres a very short preview of it (in mandarin) that came out awhile ago but the link has since been broken but som1 finally uploaded again, left click  this link

ahhhhh how nice....but wait a min...so this is gonna be a japanese anime turned into chinese movie? bc the trailer is in mandarin like u sed, and i see that their star is chinese pop star jay chou...if im correct...im so lost now haha...

exactly :rofl: , yea its weird like that.. like they made a live action street fighter (long while ago) b4, that was another chinese movie saw it a couple times but had since lost the tape :lol:

whoever thinks this game sucks must be a ricer cuz this game is awesome :afro:  :lol:

If anything i'd think ricers love this game considering how most of the cars looked riced out. Plus their cars would be fast for a change so they would know what fake speed feels like. :huh:

I hate this game with a passion.

1. Unrealistic driving (who the hell can turn a corner at top speed

without even drifting??

2. Unrealistic AI. (WTH?!? I left it some 1 km away and now it is

behind my asses??

Does that make me a ricer? :rofl:

2. Unrealistic AI. (WTH?!? I left it some 1 km away and now it is

behind my asses??

AKA The Burnout Effect. :rofl: Not so horrible in 3 that it was in the first two. I kinda like that; keeps the races exciting.

lmao ok ok ok andyman good point cuz i believe the same thing but i mean i dont think it sucks teres guys over iinsulting racing period and im trying to say that all racing do not suck some of them just arent to our expectations :afro::rofl:

oh yea burnout is a pretty cool game agozer and who doesnt like to wreck stuff its in my nature ill tell you that :huh::lol:

I don't like Burnout at all.

I'm more into Racing Simulators but Initial D is awesome

I've read like all the manga i can find translated and i've seen the first stage

i have like 3 Initial D arcade cards

2 S15's and an EVO VII

I FREAKIN HATE THAT NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND SHITE

well i like the good racing games and not the ricey crap that EA puts out

well im just sayin i like initial d cuz im into it

but for some people its not their thing but dont go round sayin it sucks just cuz uve never played it

i give it 2 thumbs up :rofl::lol:

aight aight, i agree with NismoS15, see im kinda into too though now i never get a chance to play it a often as i want and he's right you shouldnt go round saying that game sucks when you havent played it or even when your not into it