Microsoft gets pawend

The only reason any of this gets attention is because it's MS. Other developers have crashes during shows but no one bothers to mention those. It's to be expected from what is essentially beta software.

Edited by Thraxen

Actually, Thraxen this gets attention not because its M$ but because they have been hyping Forza as the GT4 Killer! and from the stream Forza does not live up to the hype...GT4 runs at a smooth 60FPS whereas Forza at times runs at 2FPS...I understand that these things have happened to other developers and as far as I am aware they get the same amount of attention because they basically f**ked up....

Additionally, have you actually played the Forza demo? The game has nearly been completed. Also, speaking as a software developer myself I can tell you that the reason that the error came up about running out of memory is a memory leak/bad programing, which can be a real b**th to location and rectify. It is M$'s fault for displaying crappy code...instead of displaying the demo that was publically released by M$...

Finally, one of Forza's main selling points according to Microsoft is 'Car Customization' but when the game crashed the person who was presenting the demo stated that it games major feature was "a little dry, it's a little boring"...This was very stupid because you have alot of potential buyers watching and when they heard the guy say that they would of thought twice bout buying the game.

:banghead:

Edited by ForceX

The thing that gets me here is that everyone in the crowd acts all shocked at the BSOD but in truth didnt we expect nothing less, hey arent these things also beta models, bugs and crap do occur.

I liked it when Bill gates was pissed off during his presentation

and Conan didnt help by saying

"whose in charge of this thing.......oh wait" :lol: that was funny

Do these things ever happen to Steve Jobs?