Evolution x and PAL games

someboddy

I downloaded the PAL version of star wars battlefront, and copied it to my hard drive. When I try to load the game, my box just stuck on the loading screen-the big elipse with "Evolution x" writen inside. The same thing happens with the Avalanch dashboard, with a different loading screen, ofcourse.

I tried to change my xBox to PAL, with the evolution x setting and with the "Enigmah Videomode Switchdisc", but no good.

How can I make this game work? Thanks in advance.

Do you mean that if I will copy the game from the discs to my xBox using dvd2xbox, it will work?

I don't have a dvd burner, and for some odd reason, I can not ftp, so I split the files on several cd's. Do I need to use dvd2xbox for the disc with the default.xbe only, or for all the discs?

If the game's already installed on Ur HD, U needn't to delete it.

It should run after patching the default.xbe ; just install dvd2xbox on Ur HD, then launch it to apply the patch to the default.xbe of the game already installed on Ur HD.

U needn't any patches. When I meant "patch", I meant "DVD2xbox can apply a patch to remove media check".

Just launch DVD2xbox on Ur X-Box, select the default.xbe of the game, then press "start" to remove media check from.xbe. That's all.

Edited by Mr.X

I launched DVD2XBox, pressed B for the browser, selected the default.xbe file, pressed L for the action menu, selected "patch media check 1/2", and it still doesn't work. Says something about couple of stuff with very long names missing.

Any ideas?