Awesome PDA for sale

Wizard

OMG! A FAWKING FOOD SAVER! YES! WAIT...NO CAN OPENER! THAT'S GARBAGE!

Nikka please. I can buy a damn food saver for like $20 at walmart. You waste our time K'dash, give us something more to live for please, TAKE YOUR SHYT BACK TO COMPTIN! :shootem:

Please go back to your rotten hole over back in East L.A. punk.

You will neva eva, eva eva, eva eva get on my level hoe! Get on my level hoe! :)

I don't know what's funnier. Someone telling me to go back to Compton and is using the slang even more then me or someone who absolutly has no god damn clue what the hell he's talking about.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! A FAWKING FOOD SAVER! YES! WAIT...NO CAN OPENER! THAT'S GARBAGE!

Nikka please. I can buy a damn food saver for like $20 at walmart. You waste our time K'dash, give us something more to live for please, TAKE YOUR SHYT BACK TO COMPTIN! :lol:

Please go back to your rotten hole over back in East L.A. punk.

You will neva eva, eva eva, eva eva get on my level hoe! Get on my level hoe! :shootem:

I don't know what's funnier. Someone telling me to go back to Compton and is using the slang even more then me or someone who absolutly has no god damn clue what the hell he's talking about.

Your mama's funnier. :D

when did you become a wigger commie? as lame as it sounds IRL it's even worse on the internet.

Your mama's funnier. :D

My momma >>>>>>>>> you.

Yeah your momma is one pretty sweet lady. If you know what I mean? :shootem:

when did you become a wigger commie? as lame as it sounds IRL it's even worse on the internet.

Oh im not. I'm just trying to cap on his ass. :lol:

K I hope you realize that common sense and intelligence isn't a bad thing, right? Like I said before, do some research before you open your mouth.

Symbol markets the best multifunction PDAs in the market if you wish to make a point of it. Have you ever owned a PDA at all?

Edited by jbenner

K I hope you realize that common sense and intelligence isn't a bad thing, right?  Like I said before, do some research before you open your mouth.

Symbol markets the best multifunction PDAs in the market if you wish to make a point of it.  Have you ever owned a PDA at all?

You also seem to forget that K`dash is the forum troll, and a lot of other members dislike him because of his radical views. :lol:

But people, if you can't have a civilized conversation, I'm forced to close this. Just a heads up.

Edited by Agozer

I'm crazy, and a troll, remember that as I poorly insult someone's intelligence next time.

K I hope you realize that common sense and intelligence isn't a bad thing, right?  Like I said before, do some research before you open your mouth.

Symbol markets the best multifunction PDAs in the market if you wish to make a point of it.  Have you ever owned a PDA at all?

Yes, I've owned 2 PDAs. So maybe you just need to make sure who the hell your talking too next time.

Edited by K`dash