MAMEoX with 090 CPS2 Support!

djohng

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, seriously, can someone post the details for a working crysking ROM? I know someone here must have it working. I just need to know the usual stuff... file names and CRCs. Again, I have a ROM and the BIOS, but it won't appear in my game list and the 10-01-05 Bender version of MAMEoX didn't come with a DAT to check.

OK, seriously, can someone post the details for a working crysking ROM?  I know someone here must have it working.  I just need to know the usual stuff... file names and CRCs.    Again, I have a ROM and the BIOS, but it won't appear in my game list and the 10-01-05 Bender version of MAMEoX didn't come with a DAT to check.

hope this helps...

"bcsv0004f01.u1" CRC(8FEFF120)

"bcsv0004f02.u2" CRC(0E799845)

"bcsv0004f03.u3" CRC(659E2D17)

OK, seriously, can someone post the details for a working crysking ROM?  I know someone here must have it working.  I just need to know the usual stuff... file names and CRCs.    Again, I have a ROM and the BIOS, but it won't appear in my game list and the 10-01-05 Bender version of MAMEoX didn't come with a DAT to check.

Thraxen:

Did you first delete the MAMEoX save file from the xbox dashboard? I found this to work if a new version of mameox was not detected...you know during the initially seq. if it doesn't work.

As long as the roms are named properly than they'll show up in the list.

..also the crystal bios games are listed as starting with "The"; not what you think they should be! List the roms by year not by name and go to 2001+, you'll see what I mean...it threw me for a little bit till I figured it out.

-djohng

Edited by djohng

MameOX shows Roms name as "Galaga : world hero nightstarker blackbox edition" just an expample I made in my head, but way long and random endings than there needs to be is there any way to name roms to Galaga or turn off extra stuff like on FBA?>

Cheers anyone

Also skinning looks promising now, will be released in next day or so :)

Did you first delete the MAMEoX save file from the xbox dashboard? I found this to work if a new version of mameox was not detected...you know during the initially seq. if it doesn't work.

..also the crystal bios games are listed as starting with "The"; not what you think they should be! List the roms by year not by name and go to 2001+, you'll see what I mean...it threw me for a little bit till I figured it out.

Yeah, I did that. I also added KoF2K4 at the same time and it appeared in the list just fine. And I did look down in the "The" and it wasn't there. Now, you say as long the ROMS are named properly, but that is my point! There was no DAT for the Crystal build so I have no idea if they are named correctly.

Yeah, I did that. I also added KoF2K4 at the same time and it appeared in the list just fine. And I did look down in the "The" and it wasn't there. Now, you say as long the ROMS are named properly, but that is my point! There was no DAT for the Crystal build so I have no idea if they are named correctly.

Only in BlenderMame will the crystal bios games work...and the 3 roms should match the mame090 PC version exactly; names and dat info.

-djohng

BenderMameOx 01.21.2005

- Added "Choose Skin" option

- Added skin by BritneysPAIRS (www.1emulation.com) (default skin)

- Updated neogeo sets to kawaks 1.53 (www.cps2shock.com)

- Updated cps2.c driver to razoola submit (www.cps2shock.com)

- Added NeoPCMV2 code (decrypted V roms useless now for encrypted sets !)

- Set VMM on 8MB

- Added screenshots view in "list mode"

- Few modifications in ui_text.c ("Press any key" become "Press any button" ; "Press OK..." become "Press left and right"

- Few modifications in main.cpp (credits)

- Flicker Effect set on 0

- ss5spnd removed

- Fix screenshots position (Thanks to BritneysPAIRS) :banghead:

- Added "Shutdown" function (thanks gogoackman ^-^) (shutdown.xbe file included !)

- vm.txt & hiscore.dat files updated (thanks to BritneysPAIRS)

- RomCenter datfile updated (will be complete very soon)

- screenshots pack added (only for new drivers)

Drivers added :

- Gunbarich (Psikyo)

- The King of Fighters 2004 Special Edition Plus

- Hyper Street Fighter II : Anniversary Edition (Asia & Japan) > no xor, so don't work !

- Crouchin Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003

- Zupapa!

Knowns bugs :

- kof2k3up still not working (I'll find someday lol)

- gunbarich and dragon blaze have some problems....

- graphics problems in cthd2k3n at character select

- cthd2003 decryption incomplete (graphic glitches)

/!\ Don't forget : little wait may be needed after loading big roms ! /!\

mameox.jpg

mameox2.jpg

mameox3.jpg

You know where to find it ;)