MAMEoX with 090 CPS2 Support!

djohng

One more thing:

We should find a way to disable the Debug logging.Xport have rewrite Debuglogger.h and Debuglogger.c, so when you run MAMEoX on XBOX, a debug.log file with a lot of debug info appear in the MAMEoX folder. And after played some games, the file grown biger and biger.

This was not removed in any of the releases.

Edited by HK$

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK blender ive done Wallpaper Logos for site and submitted them to GameCOP

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...=0entry124090

Now ive done skin but with a little help for your coding to what is possible I titally overhaul the graphics for your brillant MAME upgrades :D

Add me to MSN if you can and ill send skin though and ask a couple of questions. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see dont hesitate to ask im sure I can whip up something half decent then in time make it great :P

Now If you can remove the illegal neogeo drivers, we can set up an unofficial MAMEoX project. :P  (The illegal drivers can be made into patches like FBA-XXX)

HK$: Nothing is illegal about adding drivers to mameox...the illegal aspect is about collecting roms you don't own!!

Bendermike:

What systems, if any, are you adding to mame0x from the recent 0.90 source? I will add more systems and send the source to you to include in your releases...I just don't want to work on the same ones that your working on...call it a joint effort!

thanks

-djohng

i tried to play the crystal system games on  the new mameox but it just  loads fine but hangs on a black screen with 2 vertical purple lines....is that normal or do you have to wait a long time for the crystal system tyo load???

:P

I suggest you to set vmm on 15mb, and wait few seconds after the lines (blue lines indeed)

Now If you can remove the illegal neogeo drivers, we can set up an unofficial MAMEoX project. B)  (The illegal drivers can be made into patches like FBA-XXX)

HK$: Nothing is illegal about adding drivers to mameox...the illegal aspect is about collecting roms you don't own!!

Bendermike:

What systems, if any, are you adding to mame0x from the recent 0.90 source? I will add more systems and send the source to you to include in your releases...I just don't want to work on the same ones that your working on...call it a joint effort!

thanks

-djohng

For now I have no plan to add any new system from mame 0.90... :P

i tried to play the crystal system games on  the new mameox but it just  loads fine but hangs on a black screen with 2 vertical purple lines....is that normal or do you have to wait a long time for the crystal system tyo load???

:P

Two vertical "dashed" blue lines? Wait a little bit...this is the normal boot process...about 15 secs...then you should get the "insert coins" then title screens...

Work fine.

-djohng

i got it....very cool B)

can you guys ask gogo to implement flicker filter settings and soften : off settings...i cant seem to get on his forums

im sure everyone will really like this feature as it will affect all the games in a good way :P

Edited by sammaz

i got it....very cool :)

can you guys ask gogo to implement flicker filter settings and soften : off settings...i cant seem to get on his forums

im sure everyone will really like this feature as it will affect all the games in a good way :P

you don't have to ask me 36 times.....i have understand you know B)