MAMEoX with 090 CPS2 Support!

djohng

the current patch is for just adding progear to mameox 84b3, nothing more.

It also brings up the CPS2 drivers to latest mame090 release code.

If I recall there are a few other drivers that have been added since 084...

regards

djohng

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they may be talking about that "BenderMAMEBox" version of MAMEoX posted over at XBox-Sky.  Sammaz referred to Sky a few posts back.

...and I don't think there's any source available?! so without this, nice features that get developed are limited to those versions...and will take a lot longer for me to add, since most of my attention at this time is on fba-xxx.

-djohng

I think they may be talking about that "BenderMAMEBox" version of MAMEoX posted over at XBox-Sky.  Sammaz referred to Sky a few posts back.

...and I don't think there's any source available?! so without this, nice features that get developed are limited to those versions...and will take a lot longer for me to add, since most of my attention at this time is on fba-xxx.

-djohng

Hi,

Modified Sources are normally packaged with it ;)

If users don't.....not my fault :D

-djohng

Hi,

Modified Sources are normally packaged with it ;)

If users don't.....not my fault ;)

Thanks found the source in the 08/01 release. You just save a ton of time for me...back to fba-xxx... :D

-djohng

well i grabbed it but the odd ball thing it i still don't see the neogeo bios options and i did kill off the save before using it.

EDIT: i just grabbed the latest version and i see it now, nice job tho some roms have been updated past 48dev so i'm glad the source was included so i can make such changes :D

Edited by Prican25