Whom to make?

Well I was going to go ahead and rip the rest of the Darkstalkers before I actually started working on any characters from my game again. But I need a break from ripping. It is driving me insane. All the SF cast is fully ripped.

http://www.newwavemugen.com/webstuff/cast.png

Above is a pic of all the characters I plan to put in my game and the ratio they will be at (besides SVC Demitri, I decided to make him taller like in the game)

The game is Street Fighter vs Darkstalkers.

Any characters not from SF or DS games will just be secret extras I wanted to throw in because I can. They are not priority. I claim Len and Amingo as DS chars too, so I could add Makoto and Twelve and still have an even cast :clapping: Guy and Hugo are counted as Final Fight chars so they are in the same spot as the secret chars and are not priority...

So what SF character should I make 1st? I don't really have a preference as I look forward to adding my unique touch to them all. The characters will not work for universal mugen but I will try my best to use as many universal standards as I can and I will note anything that will not work in universal mugen. So anyone can make universal versions. Also feel free to comment on the ratios and colors that I altered.

Here are the SF chars you can choose from:

Ryu

Ken

Akuma

ChunLi

Guile

Blanka

Bison

Vega

Sagat

Balrog

Cammy

FeiLong

DeeJay

Zangief

Dhalsim

Sakura

Adon

Rose

Almost forgot to mention that Judas made that Morrigan sprite. He posted it in KFM's DS YOH topic on Guild. I tweaked it abit but thought it was very good. So she will take longer than most to make so start holding your breathe

Edited by The TeamPlayer

This looks sweet. Will this work on the Dos version of mugen?

About making first, how about Akuma? He has always been a favorite, but thats just my take.

On other characters, have you picked out other possible takes, such as Cable or Jill? That would be cool.

This looks sweet.  Will this work on the Dos version of mugen?

About making first, how about Akuma?  He has always been a favorite, but thats just my take.

On other characters, have you picked out other possible takes, such as Cable or Jill?  That would be cool.

I will try to make it work for both Win and Dos mugen. But if I can use something from Winmugen to make the game better I will. Everything will be open source so anyone can fix and upload something if it happens to have some WinMugen only.

Akuma and DeeJay have been named thus far. EDIT: And ChunLi, just now saw that one... (I have this post on Guild too :clapping:)

That is all the characters I plan to make. No Jill or Cable, sorry.

Edited by The TeamPlayer