Zinc input problems

Wasn't able to get an answer on the official zinc forum, so I thought I'd ask here.

I can't seem to get input to work in Namco games in Zinc. Anyone else having this problem? You can use coin, start and the directions but that's it. I even tried mapping some combos and such and those don't work either. All the non-namco games that I have seem to be fine.

Are you using the default controller plugin? If you are, double-check the ZiNc readme.

Yep, and there's nothing special in the readme, or the faq on their website. Nothing related at all.

The games I've tried that the controls didn't work were Monster Farm Jump, DOA++ and Mr. Driller. I'm getting some more games to try tonight. Can anyone try these games in zinc and see what happens for them?

Are you using the default controller plugin? If you are, double-check the ZiNc readme.

Yep, and there's nothing special in the readme, or the faq on their website. Nothing related at all.

The games I've tried that the controls didn't work were Monster Farm Jump, DOA++ and Mr. Driller. I'm getting some more games to try tonight. Can anyone try these games in zinc and see what happens for them?

I can tell you that these games work ok. at least for me they did.