This has been bothering me for the longest time

you mean that u play that proto version?

i don't remember well...but when i was searching for the non-proto ver for nrx i read somewhere that the proto is missing some moves or fatalities...in this way i meant unfinished...

The one dump that (so far) works on NeoRAGEx is the prototype. As many times I as I have gone through the game with every character and mastered their moves, not one move is missing. (this includes all Supers, special moves, normal moves, taunts and special taunts).

I have to disagree here...maybe u don't belive me when i say that i have the final version of the game working in nrx...but hey i don't blame you...there are lots of liars in the emulation scene...but i am not one of them...besides what would i win if i lie :)

No no, I believe you. At least a non-proto working in NRX would put the one gamelist entry in EGCG to use. I just haven't been able to locate this version, that's all.

Hehe...atlest someone belives me...so it's this a closed case now ? :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean that u play that proto version?

i don't remember well...but when i was searching for the non-proto ver for nrx i read somewhere that the proto is missing some moves or fatalities...in this way i meant unfinished...

The one dump that (so far) works on NeoRAGEx is the prototype. As many times I as I have gone through the game with every character and mastered their moves, not one move is missing. (this includes all Supers, special moves, normal moves, taunts and special taunts).

I have to disagree here...maybe u don't belive me when i say that i have the final version of the game working in nrx...but hey i don't blame you...there are lots of liars in the emulation scene...but i am not one of them...besides what would i win if i lie :)

No no, I believe you. At least a non-proto working in NRX would put the one gamelist entry in EGCG to use. I just haven't been able to locate this version, that's all.

Hehe...atlest someone belives me...so it's this a closed case now ? :)

Not until I get my hands on your set. Expect to hear from me soon.

I tot it was for noobs only? :)

And for good Super Mods :)

Anyway I think I have the non prototype of Garou working in NRX.

Erm...is NRX not so resource-taxing compare to Kawaks and Nebula?

No...

@James: How the hell did you manage to get the non-proto work in NRX? Something to do with decrypting the needed roms with proper XORs? I really need to bother you soon.

Mine was decrypted useing code I have in Mame and had nothing to with HappyASR :) Uses 9mb P rom

Edited by James

I tot it was for noobs only? :)

And for good Super Mods :)

Anyway I think I have the non prototype of Garou working in NRX.

Erm...is NRX not so resource-taxing compare to Kawaks and Nebula?

No...

@James: How the hell did you manage to get the non-proto work in NRX? Something to do with decrypting the needed roms with proper XORs? I really need to bother you soon.

Mine was decrypted useing code I have in Mame and had nothing to with HappyASR :) Uses 9mb P rom

9MB? Wow. Kind of revolutionary in my book, but then again, it's just binary..

Edited by Agozer