this dog really annoys me

alexis

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you guys are sick...If you are having problems with the dog talk with the owner or complain to your city council...

BOOOO ur ways sux u do it the nice proper way. if u did that the owner would probably piss on u

Well as a dog owner myself I never allow my dog to piss on other people's lawns...if the owner does try anything just knock the focker out ALI style :P

Otherwise turn on the sprinklers when you next see the dog on your lawn :(

Edited by ForceX

lol, hey Force X, spoken like a true champion, tho, if you were to say that down here in miami you would get your ass WOOPED, any bs that white people do here always ends up starting gang fights, shoot outs, murders, etc etc, just think of it as a warning for you never to move into miami, o , and alexis, well, I agree with Iq, let the little squarel bite you, I have a dog also, but that problem doesnt concern me since the backyard is all hers :P.

you should get one of those wristles that when you blow it, it creates a horrible screech down the dog's eardrum, it's really handle, and yet, they can't stand the pain.

:peopleseybrow: Dude if you started fighting with someones dog, you would get funny looks trust me on that.

I once got bit by my nieghbours dog, i was gonna beat it, but i had gone in there garden to get my ball [playing with my little cousin] so i figure if i kill there dog for gaurding there property i may get arrested or at least dirty looks of there kids.