this dog really annoys me

alexis

there is a neighbour that lives on the same square, tehy have a dog, and his wife she takes the animal to pee to everybody´s frontyard, in addition, the animal wants to bite everybody, and i hate i have to cross the street for that stupid animal, i know i can injure the damned thing badly with a certere hit at its nose, but i dno´t want to fight with my neighbours, because one of their sons is myh age and we used to play together when we were children, and thier daughter is my bros friend and stuff, however, this f*cking animal is starting to piss me off

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u should get urself a airsoft gun and shoot the dog, use a rifle tho, so u can't be seen

u should tell ur nieghbor about their dog and thats it's really annoying. or u could buy ur own dog and have it fight w/ the nieghbors dog or something. and if not then uhh i dunno know set the nieghbors dog free but then it'll probably bite everyone hmmm. i dunno maybe u should just let the dog bite u and then sue it! :P but i'm not really sure.

Call The Cops And Say That Its Your Dog(Start To Cry) Then Say THat Its Suffering From Cancer, Then Ask Them To Put IT Out Of Its Misery.

hehehehe i never remember except when i see that darned thing, anyway if the dog had to be put down for good, i think i would like to do it, i just do not want to have the bad reaction, because i think if i catch that damned thing peeing again in my frontyard there will be an incident at a neighbourhood level

Some of you guys are sick...If you are having problems with the dog talk with the owner or complain to your city council...

That Would Be Doing It THe ass Way, And After Wards The Nieghbor Probably Wouldnt Do crap. So Just Take Matters Into Your Own Hands. And SF2_Ryu Is Sending My Anthrax, I'll Send You Some When It Arives.