never knew this existed but...

Weirdy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't a really hot asian chick win that air guitar championship like...during the summer? I think I saw her on Conan O' Brian

That was the asian chick who came here for the international tournament. If I remember correctly, she won. :peopleseybrow:

didn't a really hot asian chick win that air guitar championship like...during the summer? I think I saw her on Conan O' Brian

That was the asian chick who came here for the international tournament. If I remember correctly, she won. :peopleseybrow:

I would have won, but I was disqualified for having...less legal substances.

That was the asian chick who came here for the international tournament. If I remember correctly, she won. :)

I would have won, but I was disqualified for having...less legal substances.

You pumped up on steroids for that tournament! Tsk tsk, I'm ashamed. :D

Lol, dude, I saw this on SPIKE t.v like at 3 o clock in the morning, TOTAL RETARDNESS, nobody wants to see guys moving there hands up and down in the form of a rock from rock paper scisors, pretty stupid crap but I actually sat down with a friend to watch it...

You guys should try playing this. One time, at meltdown, I won a fan, a few t-shirts for playing RPS.

First place was an M-audio soundcard thats worth mad $$$.