never knew this existed but...

Weirdy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sound like some kinda tournment that would only exist in an anime, but since it's real then it's just GAY(stupid)

this sound like some kinda tournment that would only exist in an anime, but since it's real then it's just GAY(stupid)

It's homosexual or happy? :lol::huh::lol:

I think he meant homosexual, but old brits might understand it the other way. ;)

When I say gay, I actually mean it as a simple negative comment.  Not homosexual, as I've nothing against homosexuals.

Neither do I. Just commenting Ruyken's word(s), that's all.

When I say gay, I actually mean it as a simple negative comment.  Not homosexual, as I've nothing against homosexuals.

Why do people keep insisting on using that word like that? Don't homosexuals take that word as an offense? Have we learned nothing from eminem? Whenever I refere to something as gay(homosexual) I say "That's cocksuxerish", but when I refer to something as gay(stupid) I say "That's retarded, or BS, or fawked up." Any questions?

Well a good air guitar requires skill and much practice. That lends it self to a competition. RPS on the other hand...now what we need are female blowjob tournaments. :peopleseybrow:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well a good air guitar requires skill and much practice. That lends it self to a competition. RPS on the other hand...now what we need are blowjob tournaments. :peopleseybrow:

Now that you mention the BJ. I have seen something like that from the lovely people off kazaa a long time ago.