Kaneda's bike. I want it.

Gryph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have access to what they have. We just have to go over there, or pay someone else to go over there. Now, as a child, your ability to do this is veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry smallllkllllll. But your parents can do it.

ALL NIGHT LONG!

Imports and exports, and, odd and ends.

Cool! Im fine with my bike tho....I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike, I want to ride my bicycle!

Haha Queen!

Dude I loved Akira. I would love to be riding Kanedas back around anyday!

Dude, lol, I prefer the techno version over what queens did, buts it's wangsta!! (lol j/k , great song!!)

Very cool. Wiring up the glowing green lights could be done, but is more trouble than it's worth...

does anyone have any real specs for this, i.e. the engine displacement and how they air-cool that biatch inside so much fiberglass...

and yes, japan does have everything. I saw a kit once that turns a Celica - or a Camaro, for americans - into the Mach 5 from Spped Racer.

I'm waiting for a real-life extreme-g bike, with rockets and everything. :P

Very cool.  Wiring up the glowing green lights could be done, but is more trouble than it's worth...

does anyone have any real specs for this, i.e. the engine displacement and how they air-cool that biatch inside so much fiberglass...

and yes, japan does have everything.  I saw a kit once that turns a Celica - or a Camaro, for americans - into the Mach 5 from Spped Racer.

I'm waiting for a real-life extreme-g bike, with rockets and everything.  -_-

The only thing I like is that patch finder and that speedometer thingy.