Tsunami hits southern coast of Asia

Sturmvogel

America is in debt and yet they hold the world ransom  :P

Ain't life grand? Now watch me talk trash about Canada's Priminester push the greenlight for the automatic aid relief service.

Priminister. You are one fat man, now green light it now.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its crazy what has happend over there, the suns out, ppl going about there their every day lives then WHAM, a distaster kills over 140,000 ppl, a terrible event to end 2004 :cheers: but think bush could handle this situation better in th begining.. its like with 9/11, he sat in the classroom hours w/o doing anything as the towers where falling..

guess we got take it it more serioulsy that one day its possible the ocean could enlgulf enitre planet (waterworld?) :P

this site has photos of coastlines of tsunami-devastated areas before and after the disaster, from an aerial view: http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/ , gives some insite on how bad it actally is..

its crazy what has happend over there, the suns out, ppl going about there their every day lives then WHAM, a distaster kills over 140,000 ppl, a terrible event to end 2004 :o but think bush could handle this situation better in th begining.. its like with 9/11, he sat in the classroom hours w/o doing anything as the towers where falling..

guess we got take it it more serioulsy that one day its possible the ocean could enlgulf enitre planet (waterworld?) -_-

this site has photos of coastlines of tsunami-devastated areas before and after the disaster, from an aerial view: http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/ , gives some insite on how bad it actally is..

That's crazy. :blink:

god (whatever u believe in) is cleaning up the world!!! anyway, if all those people died then we'll have more resources right?? since we don't have to use it for those people now, right?? and what r the bad effects of this thing that's happening right now( but the people that are died) like economic issuses and such

Now THAT'S positive thinking. The thought comes rather easily after someone says it. There's always that good part about something you don't want to admit. It's the cycle of things. People died, but there's no point in crying about it. That doesn't really help anyone. You've gotta get in there and clean up the mess, then try to prevent it from happening again.

I personally feel that this world is far too unstable for us to live on. All these earthquakes, and tornadoes, and weather, it's like we don't have any control on the situation at all.

We need to take earth, and rebuild it, into a more stable, and convenient, structure. Certain religions and countries wouldn't allow that though... So...

We must form a world government! With the world united it would be much easier to perform large scale actions like that. Anyone who doesn't join us get's killed. Anyone who attempts to stop the killing gets killed. To advance society certain sacrifices must be made. It's my job to find people willing to make those sacrifices. It's the people's job to hope that there aren't many to make.

It will only happen when aliens attack Earth. If not, the world will not be united :blink:

Jokes aside, my country has suspended any New Year Celebration this year in respect of the tsunami victims. And I really support this -_-

Are you suggesting I stage an alien invasion by breeding my own race of insectoid creatures that I control psychically? Brilliant idea! (And used quite often in sci-fi flics)

Are you suggesting I stage an alien invasion by breeding my own race of insectoid creatures that I control psychically?  Brilliant idea!  (And used quite often in sci-fi flics)

Then the U.S. will say they will handle it, and then all hell breaks loose and the world is then in ruins while rural areas of the blistering cold are perfectly fine as the humans get pushed up farther north they start a resistance force and army ala Starship Troopers. When that part is done, nuclear weapons will become and a new age will start of water because all them nucks fscked our ice lands and the 90% of the insectoids die because of it.

And then an astroid hits earth killing 90% of the life forms and everything begins a new.

Are you suggesting I stage an alien invasion by breeding my own race of insectoid creatures that I control psychically?  Brilliant idea!  (And used quite often in sci-fi flics)

Then the U.S. will say they will handle it, and then all hell breaks loose and the world is then in ruins while rural areas of the blistering cold are perfectly fine as the humans get pushed up farther north they start a resistance force and army ala Starship Troopers. When that part is done, nuclear weapons will become and a new age will start of water because all them nucks fscked our ice lands and the 90% of the insectoids die because of it.

And then an astroid hits earth killing 90% of the life forms and everything begins a new.

I saw star ship troopers today, ened kinda retarded.

why not just finish the earth off completely and save everyone the trouble of starting over again to fail again......

anyways stuff is sad im still a bit shook up about it.

not sure if this has been posted but heres a place of videos of the waves.

http://www.asiantsunamivideos.com/