Tsunami hits southern coast of Asia

Sturmvogel

"-at least 20 American."

That's what I heard on the news. 75000 people are dead, AND 20 ARE AMERICANS! He made it a point that 20 of the people dead are American. The other 76000+ people don't matter, cause 20 Americans died, it's the end of the friggen' world.

Worse yet, the next story was about a dude arrested at customs for carrying anti-American propaganda.

God hates America.

Edited for death toll.

Edited by LordKanti

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"-at least 20 American."

That's what I heard on the news.  75000 people are dead, AND 20 ARE AMERICANS!  He made it a point that 20 of the people dead are American.  The other 76000+ people don't matter, cause 20 Americans died, it's the end of the friggen' world.

Worse yet, the next story was about a dude arrested at customs for carrying anti-American propaganda.

God hates America.

Edited for death toll.

You know how it is Kanti...1 American death = 1000 other ppl deaths. :angry:

Yeah LSD..this thread is the harbringer of death...after that gigantic tsunami that is...but don't put it on us. Blame your god and/or snake, pet tarantula.

That's what I heard on the news. 75000 people are dead, AND 20 ARE AMERICANS! He made it a point that 20 of the people dead are American. The other 76000+ people don't matter, cause 20 Americans died, it's the end of the friggen' world.

Ummm... I seriously doubt anything was meant by the comment. If you went to another country I'm sure their news organizations would point how many dead were known to be from their country. If the other 75,000 didn't matter then you wouldn't even know it was 75,000+ because that number wouldn't have been mentioned.

Ummm... I seriously doubt anything was meant by the comment. If you went to another country I'm sure their news organizations would point how many dead were known to be from their country. If the other 75,000 didn't matter then you wouldn't even know it was 75,000+ because that number wouldn't have been mentioned.

yes every country does it... but some reason people get angry when they hear america say it. Uk radio said it soo did some of the middle east radio stations. Its normal to mention how many people died.. i mean think of it those people were on vacation... they were in heaven on the beach next thing they knew they were pancaked by a wave, Its horrible for everyone... i just wish that everyone in those countrys would have been warned before the waves stricked. Hopefully they will have some sorta warning alarm system put in the area... hell i think they should anywhere there is a fault link in the ocean near a beach.

I know one thing for sure now though... im never gona live near the ocean... to many hurricans and now this.. ahh.