Who?

Fatal Rose

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, umm, im trying to make myself regonizable here, and im posting as much as I can and sopport with, and the only reason I've been all hush hush for these past 3 days its cuz I was with my granny 400 miles away from my god (computer)!

If you only post because you want to become famous, you're joining discussions for the wrong reason... IMVHO.

I always recognise GameCop, GryphonKlaw, Fatal Rose, The Dreamslayer (go Mugen ;)), L.S.D, Agozer, and... well, that's probably it. I don't visit this forum much, and mostly just the Mugen section anyway, so my knowledge of members is limited :(.

Edited by Junior Chillage

Dude, I don't go on M.U.G.E.N because last time I tried making a game, it totaly backfired on me , it caused my windows folder to be deleted and well, I lost all my media because I had to use a recovery disk for it to work.

If you only post because you want to become famous, you're joining discussions for the wrong reason... IMVHO.

I always recognise GameCop, GryphonKlaw, Fatal Rose, The Dreamslayer (go Mugen ;)), L.S.D, Agozer, and... well, that's probably it. I don't visit this forum much, and mostly just the Mugen section anyway, so my knowledge of members is limited :angry:.

yeah, you are among the few ones that opsts in the mugen section, we should make some sort of propaganda or sth lol, anyway, not much, just a few active posters, but maybe it is better this way :( so many spamers, flammers and senseless threads

Edited by alexis