What do YOU believe is the purpose of life?

Alpha

the purpose of life is that there IS NO PURPOSE

I don't agree, because we're naturally made to learn & speak a language. Brain's area called Broca's area's involved in the construction of higher parts of the syntactic tree in speech production.

that's because we've programmed that part of the brain for that function, in another way (if man hadn't invented language) it could've been used for telepathy or something.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the purpose of life is that there IS NO PURPOSE

I don't agree, because we're naturally made to learn & speak a language. Brain's area called Broca's area's involved in the construction of higher parts of the syntactic tree in speech production.

that's because we've programmed that part of the brain for that function, in another way (if man hadn't invented language) it could've been used for telepathy or something.

I think that function 's totally natural, because even chimpanzees 've it. But those monkeys can't articulate like humans.

Btw, telepathic abilities 're impossible ; nobody, nothing can abolish distancies.

So what's that twin telepathy all about.

U mean empathy (& not telepathy).

Uhh... you're the one who posted stuff about telepathy...

Exact, but I don't believe it's possible to establish a contact w/out covering a distance, I maintain there's no rational prove. That's the reason I believe telepathic, telekinetic & teleport abilities 're impossible at our level... but I don't know under Planck's wall.

Life, adj;

The property or quality that distinguishes living organisms from dead organisms and inanimate matter, manifested in functions such as metabolism, growth, reproduction, and response to stimuli or adaptation to the environment originating from within the organism.