What do YOU believe is the purpose of life?

Alpha

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree, because we're naturally made to learn & speak a language.

Many animals communicate, does that mean they are destined for there fate as well?

Yes & No : when you speak or establish a contact with a person, you make your story, which directs your fate.

Btw, your fate's already directed if you have an incurable genetic disease for example.

Edited by Mr.X

I still say it's 42.

Why won't they listen to us, I wonder...

Why 42 ? If it's a biblic number, it should be 7, like the max number of electronic layers of atoms.

You fail at books.

I still say it's 42.

Why 42 ? If it's a biblic number, it should be 7, like the max number of electronic layers of atoms.

It's from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy."

If it's an encyclopedia touching on scientific subjects & offering rational proves, that's all right !

Btw, if it's a kind of encyclopedia with false answers written by men w/out scruples to benefit from it, no...

I still say it's 42.

If it's an encyclopedia touching on scientific subjects & offering rational proves, that's all right !

Btw, if it's a kind of encyclopedia with false answers written by men w/out scruples to benefit from it, no...

It's a humor book.

I still say it's 42.

It's a humor book.

I got that book off of shareaza.